Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Covered Songs (Marry your Daughter by: Brian Mcknight)

Here is another Cover Marry yout Daughter By: Brian Mcknight I really love this song. One of my favorite songs. Every song that I play has a reason why I play it I hope you would like it. I know its not that good, Comment, Like and Share thank you.
                         
                                         Marry your Daughter by: Brian Mcknight   
                     


                                                             So have you ever ask/ed someone for a right to earn her hand in marriage? In some country marriage varries from different cultures and on how they believe its right to do it that way. It is not that easy for someone to get married at once, In our culture it will take time and should knowing both parties. getting their blessing and approval is the best feeling you can get when your about to get merried. and the reason why I played this music because its words shows how a guy should ask the parents of his future wife. a Simple word could make a difference rather then a thousand words you can't comprehend.

                                                              Years of playing songs such as this reminds me of my past, the past that I neglected and thrown away. we as a human being are full of tempations that we are weak, but we become strong when were with the one that we love and cherish the most. even the weakest of all weak can become extra ordinary when it comes to protecting someone.

                                                               Recalling this person i knew, that when it comes to protecting the person he love the most his will to protect hurls in like an adrinaline rushing through his veins with nothing in mind but to eliminate the threat with the cost of his own and seeing her unscaved and unharmed grants warmth to all the pain that has been dealt.

                                                               I know love moves in mysterious ways but has many different meanings and as for me playing this song brings sadness in my heart, for she cannot hear me playing this song. before she was the director and I was the actor everything has its place that playing music is like a scene that has infinite way of showing how you love each other.  

                                                               Look at your partner straight in her eyes and say "am I worth a man your looking for? I know I am not perfect in all, I know my limitations and weaknesses. I may be tempted and succumbed but I hope you will understand and stand beside me at my downfall. I hope you'll stay and cherish every possible momment in our life that we may be able to move mountains and stand strong in our entire journey. I may not be the best, cause I know being the best doesn't prove anything aslong as love is concerned. and lastly I wish to make you happy, laugh, protected and loved and hope that you'll stay with me until our last dying breath."

I wish I could say this to, ________.

                                                                                                          -MDLT

No comments:

Post a Comment