Thursday, August 2, 2012

Affirmation( I Believe )

                                   Attention: (option) Play the music Before you read below

                                                      Covered by: xxkittyxx08
Song and Copyright by: Savage Garden
Title: I dont know you anymore


                                       Aug,1 2012 (Sai's 22th Birthday and Reconcile myself)
 Ended both Happy and Sad...=(
For now Goodbye...
till we meet again Sai. It was a hard 3 years without you but I still persisted knowing that I don't have a chance I wanted to see you again, your face,smile and to let you know how Sorry I was, truly I am SORRY=( , you said that you have been happy without me in 3 years.  hearing that made me feel unwanted anymore, but I kept smiling when you said that I tried not to cry I stoped my tears from falling I tried to be strong, I don't want to cause you more pain.
you asked what else I wanted from you...
I answered: All I wanted is for you to be happy that's all I wanted. 

                             always be true to yourself and keep smiling and always be happy in
                            what ever you do enjoy life to the fullest... until we meet again c'ya Sai...



Attention: (option) Play the music Before you read below

                                                      Covered by: CSIFreak52
Song and Copyright by: Savage Garden
Title: Affirmation

Last Aug.1 was full of exitement,happines,hopes,dreams,patience,eagerness,expectations and sadness .however, whatever happened last Aug.1 2012 will be part of me until the end lessons and mistakes that I did, learning from my mistakes have lead me to lose a person so close, so dear and so loved. Getting into a relationship is not just about love but also understanding the risk involve. for me i've learned it the hard way and now I have to pay the price, she's gone. maybe it ment to happen God knows.I know everything has a reason . I am Happy(not yet fully) now that I was able to reconcile to the person I owe my Life too, who thought me everything I needed to know( before I did not listen to her), who introduced God to my life( before I did not listen to her), and 1st Girl I truely loved(My love for her never changed after 3 years but now I know my place I need to let her go its hard but I need to move on, Its hard but I know its for the better.)


you gave me a reason to pursue my goals again that night. 
I will pursue my goal to become a Computer Scientist,Biologist, Musician, and Doctor.
I still need one more task is to ask forgiveness from your Family, Somday I will... 
Thank you for everything and all Sai... 123 =( , God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment