Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Covered Songs (First Love By: Hikaru Utada )


Here is one of my covered songs that I recorded. The Reason why I played this song is connected with my life. Every song that I play has a reason why I play it I hope you would like it. I know its not that good, Comment, Like and  Share thank you.

      First Love By: Hikaru Utada

               The Reason why I played this, is when you listen to its original song it blows you away if you know what i mean. as the title states "First Love". Have you ever asked yourself who was your First Love? I mean literally Not your 1st GF but your real First Love. When you start to love someone you can't forget her even thought she's not with you anymore but your still trying and hoping that one day you will meet again. Love has so many meaning for different people but for me love is not earned by money, force or anything that can be earned easily. Love is Gained by friendship, trust, respect, loyalty and love.  Its like music you must be patient and determined to learn it before you can play it.

                As what I have stated above I do not Play music just to play it, I play songs that correlated to my life cause im not good at words and expressing my feelings. The only tool I have is my piano and the sound that it creates upon playing it.

                                        To those who are in a relationship right now try to assess your relationship with the one you are with are you happy? not all relationship ends the way you wanted them to be. Try asking yourself, do not fool yourself in loving someone you don't even love. Love is not about how he/she looks or what the status of his/her life. love is about accptance to one another and sharing each other ups and downs together. but its up to you on how you carry your relationship Im just sharing my thought on how I had experienced it. Its your life and make out the best of it.

Thank you for reading and listening to my Cover.


                                                                                                        - MDLT
            



(More of my Covered Song to be posted)

No comments:

Post a Comment